JEE AME Exam Pattern 2019
- JEE AME Exam Pattern 2018-2019 indicates the exam mode, type of question, marking scheme, etc. The JEE AME exam is a national level examination, which is organized to provide admissions in undergraduate engineering courses. It will be conducted in offline mode.
- MODE OF EXAM : Pen & Paper based (offline Paper)
- DURATION OF THE EXAMINATION : The total time given to candidates is 2 hours.
- SUBJECT : Candidates will be tested in 5 subjects namely - Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English & General Awareness will be asked from the given syllabus 2019.
- QUESTION PAPER PATTERN : For XII Appearing & Pass out non-medical candidate :A total no. of 90 questions will be asked in the JEE AME Offline examination in 2019. Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics section will have 20 questions each MCQ level. English section will be asked 15 questions (3 comprehensive, 5 question each paragraph) and General Awareness section will be asked 15 questions MCQ level.
- QUESTION PAPER PATTERN : For 3 years engineering diploma holders candidate : A total no. of 90 questions will be asked in the JEE AME Offline examination in 2019. Physics, Mathematics section will be asked 20 questions each MCQ level. English and General Awareness will be asked 30 questions question MCQ level.
- MARKING SCHEME: Each correct answer will be awarded +4 marks. Every wrong answer will fetch -1 mark while any answer with no response will not be given any marks.
- Total MARKS AWARDED : The paper will be set for 360 marks.
- LANGUAGE OF QUESTION PAPER : All candidates will be given the option to write the JEE AME examination in English or Hindi.
For 12th Appearing or Passed students (any higher qualification in science stream)
For 3 years engineering diploma holder candidates